Cooling Herbal Teas for Summer
Hibiscus tea is a popular drink in many cultures, often prepared sweetened with cinnamon or other spices. Hibiscus has a sour taste and is considered cooling.
You can drink it hot or cold, to prepare it as a cold drink for summer, you need some dried hibiscus or a tea bag and 1 tablespoon dried cinnamon chips.
1- Tea bag:
- Add boiling water to hibiscus and cinnamon and let it sleep for 3-5 minutes.
- Add some honey if you desire and shake it, chill it in refrigerator and enjoy drinking
2- Dried hibiscus
- Blend hibiscus and cinnamon together in a ½ gallon jar
- Pour boiling water over herbs to fill jar and let steep for 30 minutes.
- Add honey to sweeten, if desired, shake well, and chill in refrigerator